In a recent survey, women ranging between 21 and 65 years old were asked if they would rather have a younger looking face or more youthful looking body. The results unsurprisingly showed that 60% of women would prefer having a younger looking face. However, while the results state that we all care about how old our face looks, most of us don’t spend the few minutes needed per day to keep the skin in its peak condition so that we can delay skin aging for as long as possible.
As you grow older, the number and depth of wrinkles and fine lines increase, along with increased sag in the skin. This, combined with dry skin can be very unflattering in the mirror. This is something most people realize all too late in the aging process since getting a handling on taking care of the skin sooner can be beneficial to you as you get older. Some men and women, like Hollywood celebrities, have known to use an assortment of beauty regiments to help keep their skin, youthful and glowing, even as they grow older. Their secret is a variety of anti aging methods like home-made remedies, cosmetic procedures, and anti aging products. Some of these skin care products include an assortment of moisturizer, eye cream, night cream, sunscreen and anti aging skin care cream like Lux Dermatologie.
But before we get into these anti aging methods, let’s take a look at some of the basis for skin care.
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is a protein that is secreted by the fibroblasts in the body. It, along with water makes up 75% of the skin. This protein is a key building block in skin tissue and helps boost skin tissue production. It also helps repair and rejuvenates the skin when damaged. Collagen is what makes your skin soft, supple, elastic, glowing and wrinkle free. A decline in collagen can have adverse effects on the skin including multiple signs of skin aging which start appearing soon after along with reduced radiance and increased dryness and dark spots.
What Is Skin Aging & What Are Its Signs?
Skin aging is the aging of the skin, usually accompanied by getting older. As you get older, your body ages, along with your skin. And as your body grows older, the production of collagen also decreases, not allowing enough collagen to be used to repair the damage caused to the skin, resulting in signs of skin aging.
The signs of aging include the following:
- Fine lines
- Under eye puffiness
- Under eye dark circles
- Dry skin
- Skin redness
- Oily skin with blocked pores
- Skin irritation
- Skin blemish
- Age spots
- Sagging skin
- Uneven skin complexion
- Skin discoloration
Other Causes Of Skin Aging:
While getting older is the main reason for skin aging, some others are known to cause and accelerate skin aging:
- Damage from free radicals
- Smog and dust
- Sun rays
- Smoking cigarettes
- Pollution and smoke
- Mental stress
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
One of the biggest factors that cause damage to the skin is sun rays which contain UVA and UVB radiation as well as free radical molecules which damage elastin protein. This protein is used by the skin to help maintain its elasticity, giving you tight and firm feeling skin. As elastin is produced naturally by the body, a reduction in levels due to being damaged by free radicals causes skin elasticity to decline as well as causing the skin to lose moisture.
Common Ways To Look Younger:
Due to science and technology today, researchers have found many ways in which you can boost your skin health to look years younger. Here are three of the most commonly known and popular methods you can consider to get younger looking skin:
- Cosmetic Procedures: Cosmetic procedures usually involve using artificial ingredients to help make the skin look younger. Typical examples of such proceedings include microdermabrasion, Botox, lasers and plastic surgery. This method is considered extreme and is likewise expensive. However, for the price you pay, the benefits are also quick to be seen. But there are also disadvantage of using cosmetic procedures including side effects and the possibility of complications.
- Home-Made Remedies: Home-made remedies are the most common first option for women who what to look younger. These solutions often use ingredients found at home and follow some simple instructions to make the paste face mask or healing lotion according to the recipe. Home remedies are usually effective but can take months and years to see any significant benefit. Some ingredients used in home remedies include aloe vera, bananas, and honey.
- Anti Aging Products: Anti aging products that use natural ingredients to boost collagen and elastin levels have become very popular as of late. These products can usually show results in a matter of weeks and can be easily purchased without any fuss. However, it’s vital that you take a look at the ingredients to ensure you are getting a quality product. For example, Lux Dermatologie Age-Defying Moisturizer is a skin cream recommended by experts as it contains antioxidants and whole collagen molecules in a peptide-rich solution that actually boosts the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
According to the manufacturers of Lux Dermatologie, you can achieve radiant looking visibly younger looking skin when using this cream on a daily basis. The hydrating face cream itself is made from ingredients like whole collagen, peptides, and antioxidants. These clinically tested ingredients, when blended using the proprietary formula, help provide age defying results by promoting the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the body. This helps in the hydration of the skin tissue, as well as reducing the visibility of skin aging signs like wrinkles, blemishes and fine lines. The anti-inflammatory ingredients in the mix also help eliminate dark circles and puffiness underneath the skin. The antioxidants that are used have been handpicked by experts to ensure that your skin is protected from free radical damage.
The whole collagen molecules used in this anti aging cream are a breakthrough ingredient as they have more penetrating power as compared to the fragmented collagen molecules of other products. This increased penetration of the molecules results in the faster rise in collagen levels and more practical benefits.
Lux Dermatologie Cream Benefits:
The manufacturer’s website mentions the following benefits for Lux Dermatology:
- Helps combat fine lines and wrinkles.
- Eliminates under eye dark circles and puffiness.
- Made with natural ingredients.
- Rehydrates skin.
- No side effects.
- Enhanced production of collagen and elastin.
- Uses a complex proprietary blend.
- Protects against free radical damage.
How To Purchase Lux Dermatologie & For How Much?
If you are interested in purchasing Lux Dermatology Cream, you can visit the manufacturer’s website where you can get the risk free trial. The manufacturer’s website also contains helpful information on Lux Dermatologie and the trial offer.